Fi-Clor pH Increaser is used to raise the pH level in swimming pool water. pH is a measure of how acid or how alkaline (basic) the water is. Low pH can lead to skin or eye irritation and corrosion of equipment.
- Fast acting
- Corrects low pH
- Ideal for all pools and compatible with all treatment products
- Take a pH reading using your test kit or test strips. You will need to raise the pH if the reading is below 7.2.
- Dose a maximum of 500g of Fi-Clor pH Increaser in the pool water at any one time. Dose no more than a total of 1kg at a time before re-testing.
- With the filtration system running, distribute evenly around the pool, avoiding the skimmers.
- Continue filtration and re-test after 4 hours. If the pH is still low, repeat the dose.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix in their solid state, or in concentrated solution, Fi-Clor (stabilised chlorine) BLUE and (unstabilised chlorine) RED label products. Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the pool separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the pool. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.