Depending on the method of dosing, Fi-Clor pH & Alkalinity Reducer will lower either the pH or the total alkalinity in swimming pool water. High pH can result in cloudy water and contribute to scale formation and may reduce the effectiveness of chlorine based sanitisers. High alkalinity will make it difficult to lower the pH as any correcting chemicals will be taken up by the buffering action of the alkalinity.
- Improves water quality
- Fast acting
- Corrects high pH & alkalinity
- Ideal for all pools and compatible with all treatment products
- A sanitiser must always be used as well as a long life algicide in order to kill bacteria and other harmful organisms.
- It is important to keep the sanitiser at recommended levels even when the pool is temporarily out of use. This will assist in the control of algae.
- Every 1-2 weeks and especially during periods of heavy use, raise the chlorine level to at least 5mg/l (ppm) using Fi-Clor Superfast Granules.
- Dose into an area of the pool where there is good water circulation.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix in their solid state, or in concentrated solution, Fi-Clor (stabilised chlorine) BLUE and (unstabilised chlorine) RED label products. Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the pool separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the pool. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.