Fi-Clor Multi-Functional Algicde has 5 actions in one copper-free treatment
- Eliminates algae
- Protects the pool for a season
- Clarifies water
- A sanitiser must always be used as well as a long life algicide in order to kill bacteria and other harmful organisms.
- It is important to keep the sanitiser at recommended levels even when the pool is temporarily out of use. This will assist in the control of algae.
- Every 1-2 weeks and especially during periods of heavy use, raise the chlorine level to at least 5mg/l (ppm) using Fi-Clor Superfast Granules.
- Dose into an area of the pool where there is good water circulation.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix in their solid state, or in concentrated solution, Fi-Clor (stabilised chlorine) BLUE and (unstabilised chlorine) RED label products. Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the pool separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the pool. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.